Terms and Conditions
1. Definitions: Buyer: the individual or organization who purchases or agrees to purchase services from the Supplier. Supplier: Your Canvas Printer.
2 Binding Effect: This is a binding agreement. By using the Internet site located at www.yourcanvasprinter.com buyer agrees to abide by these Terms and Conditions. Supplier may alter these Terms and Conditions at any time. Any purchase made on www.yourcanvasprinter.com shall be subject to the Supplier’s then current Terms and Conditions. Buyer agrees that by using the service that they are of the appropriate legal age to enter into this agreement which is at least 18 years old.
3. Copyright: When accessing or using www.yourcanvasprinter.com, the buyer agrees to obey the law and to respect the intellectual property rights of others. Buyer agrees not to upload any information or content in violation of any third party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. Buyer agrees to abide by laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property, and buyer shall be solely responsible for any violations of any relevant laws and for any infringements of third party rights caused by any Content buyer provides or transmits. The burden of proving that any Content does not violate any laws or third party rights rests solely with the buyer.
4. Inappropriate Content: Content that is obscene or pornographic should not be uploaded. Supplier reserves the right to terminate the order of any such material, and, if applicable, to delete any such material from its servers.
5. Limited Liability: Company’s liability to you is limited. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall Company be liable for damages of any kind (including, but not limited to, special, incidental, or consequential damages, lost profits, or lost data, regardless of the foreseeability of those damages) arising out of or in connection with your use of the site or any other materials or services provided to you by Supplier. This limitation shall apply regardless of whether the damages arise out of breach of contract, tort, or any other legal theory or form of action.
6. Affiliated Sites: Any links to third party websites is not an endorsement of such websites and buyer agrees that supplier is not responsible for the content or availability of any links to third party sites.
7. Site Copyright: All copyright, trade marks and other intellectual property rights in the website including website design, software and source codes connected with this web site are property of Your Canvas Printer. Buyer agrees that none of the content of the web site may be copied, downloaded, reproduced , stored, transmitted, sold or distributed.
8. Indemnity: Buyer agrees to indemnify Supplier for certain of your acts and omissions. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Company, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, consultants, agents, and representatives from any and all third party claims, losses, liability, damages, and/or costs (including reasonable attorney fees and costs) arising from your access to or use of the Site, your violation of these Terms and Conditions, or your infringement of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.
9. Governing Law: These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Utah, without reference to their rules regarding conflicts of law. Buyer hereby irrevocably consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state or federal courts in Utah County, Utah in all disputes arising out of or related to the use of www.yourcanvasprinter.com.
10. Severance: If, for whatever reason, a court of competent jurisdiction finds any of these terms and conditions to be unenforceable then such term or condition shall be severed and all other terms and conditions will remain unaffected and in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.